Pages

Kamis, 12 November 2009

Let Me Hear Your Voice

Ini lirik paling-keren-yang-dinyanyiin ji yong..

Yo,since you went away, hasn't been the same. In my heart all i got is pain. Could it be that i played a game, To lose you i can't maintain. Sun light, moonlight, you lit my life,realize in the night while love shines bright. Can't let you go. We're meant forever baby let me know..

Dan ini part-paling-wokeh si TOP

This past without you, i can't forget you. Letting me be the cloud hanging above me, raining on me missing your touch, nights get long and it's hard to clutch. We're apart breaks my heart. It's all for the best girl,you are my world. In time my loves unfurls, till we (he will) then wait for you girl..girl..girl..

P.S.Watch the MV, Omona! ji yong's glare and TOP's eyes so...drive me crazy.Lol.
The voice of Tae Yang, Dae Sung and Seung Ri also makes my head full of them. Yay~
i Love BIGBANG more than i expect!

0 komentar:

 

(c)2009 ribbonluvjiyong. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger